If you’re new to cooking or feel like you don’t have any talent for it, then this guide is perfect for you. These desserts are commonly found in restaurants across the world, but they’re not very difficult to make.
1. Crème Brûlée – A crème brûlée is a French dessert that’s made from a custard base. It’s topped with a layer of sugar that’s melted and then burnt with a torch.
2. Chocolate Cake – This one is pretty self-explanatory. A chocolate cake is a classic dessert that everyone loves, and it’s not terribly difficult to make.
3. Apple Pie – As far as desserts go, apple pies are pretty self-explanatory. All you need is apples, dough, cinnamon, and sugar to create something that tastes amazing!
4. Waffles – Waffles are a breakfast food, but they can easily be turned into a desert by adding some ice cream and chocolate sauce. You can get started by trying these excellent waffle recipes at home.
5. Cheesecake – A cheesecake is a dessert that’s made from cheese and eggs. It’s usually baked in a water bath to make sure that it doesn’t crack.
6. Tiramisu – Tiramisu is a dessert that’s made from ladyfingers, espresso, mascarpone cheese, and cocoa powder. It’s usually served chilled and can be a bit tricky to make, but it’s definitely worth the effort!
7. Panna Cotta – Panna cotta is an Italian dessert that’s made from heavy cream, sugar, and gelatin. It’s turned into a jelly-like dessert that can be flavored in a variety of different ways.
8. Chocolate Soufflé – A soufflé is a French dessert that is made from chocolate, egg yolks, and whipped cream. You’ll need a few special techniques to get started, but you won’t regret it when you taste the finished product!